Monday, October 10, 2011

Gotcha day

Today was beautiful. We got up, ate and met vivian in the lobby at 9. We then got into a van a drove to a government office to meet our kids. As we we're getting out of our van another van drove up! Surprise it was our kids. Vivian let us know it was ok so we stood as they got out. I was scanning faces waiting for the one I had come to know and love through pictures. About the time I was beginning to think these kids were for another group, out she popped.

The aunties from the orphanage had there hands full so I immediately got to pick her up. She started crying but didn't fight me. By the time we got inside she was cuddled up close to me feeling very scared. I cuddled and patted her until she calmed down. (Cont)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment