Thursday, October 13, 2011

It is final

Today we got dressed up and went to the government offices. We went through a small ceremony and were given our adoption certificate. I cried as the lady read that it is final effective today. She is ours, and we are hers, I cannot wait for her to meet the best big sister and brother in the world!! Look out kiddos she already has the same strong will and spunky personality. We were told she is shy, and she is at first but she is also a ham!! She keeps us laughing.

We ate lunch and napped and now we are trying to decide how to spend the last night in this beautiful city that has given us so much. The Chinese are a wonderful ppl, they are kind and hard working. I will make sure our daughter knows where she came from. She has a beautiful story that is still being written. Thank you God for this little princess!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to post to your blogs because they are all so special. I am trying once again and if you are reading this, then i was finally successful. (sigh) How can words say what the heart feels. I am so excited about this beautiful addition to our family. I just realized all three of moms kids, now have 3 kids lol that was random , but i thought it, so i shared haha!! I cannot wait to meet her face to face. I have no doubt that she already feels the Fathers love radiating from her mommy and daddy. When I look at her face, she doesnt look like a stranger at all, she is ours and she belongs! I am so in love with her. :) I know people talk about grandkids, but thats not my season yet, but all my nieces and nephews hold a piece of my heart and Ariana has taken her place in my heart as well. Kathy, I know we dont always share our heart as sisters, but I am so proud of the way you have handled this journey. It has been long and trying but also exciting and miraculous! I cant wait till the 20th! (ssshhh gonna hide a DP in my purse for ya) Love ya much!! Your big seester!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I'll never forget the day we stood before the judge and watched God complete what he had begun five years earlier. Hearing the judge declare them no longer "my" girls, but "our" girls were the most beautiful words ever, I know it isn't the same, but then it kind of is. God is SO AMAZING and he loves us so much. He loved Ariana so much he chose to rescue her and bring her to America and trusted you and David to care for her. She is already loved by so many, she is going to grow and blossom beautifully here.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete