Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day two (part 2)

we were concerned at how she would react when we went to the orphanage. We didn't want her to think we were going to leave her and we didn't want her to cry to stay. When we got close she started smiling and pointing, and practically jumped out of the van. ( I was concerned) she however held my hand and we played as we exchanged gifts with the orphanage. During the tour she held on tight and didn't leave my side. It was beautiful, she is truly beginning to trust us.

She seems to get emotional when we eat, I figured out if I keep her close to me she does better. We are learning, slowly all about each other. This child is so precious... I can't wait for you guys to all meet her!

Ok so for the momma/ daddy results?

I WIN!!! She said momma! Not only with her hand but her voice as well! I got so excited the whole van knew about it!!!

Love u all!
Kathy


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. I was sitting in Jack-in-The-Box when I read this blog and I screamed out she said, momma, she said momma...haha! I was in tears, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! The girls couldn't quit talking about the pic of her holding the doll they made her. She's so precious and beautiful and I love her already!!!

    ReplyDelete