Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day two

Ariana woke up well today. She didn't cry or get scared just slowly woke up. She has this beautiful smile that just lights up everything around her. David and I have been trying to teach her mama and daddy in sign. I was saying daddy to her all the time but reminded david yesterday to call me momma a lot too. So today in the van going to the orphanage she used one of them first. I am going to wait til the end to tell u which one. (Heehee mean I know)

We went to a kids amusement park close to the hotel, it was a lot of fun. She seems a little unsure when we leave the hotel, so we didn't know if she was gonna like the rides or not. She loved them, we took turns riding with her, except when my butt was too big for the tiny cars :). She would pull us toward the ride as we got close.

She hasn't really shown us her likes and dislikes to much but that seems to be changing. I am looking forward to her being comfortable enough to tell us no. (Cont)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment