Monday, October 10, 2011

Gotcha day (pt 3)

After her nap which was short but later than normal we play some more. She want her dolls to have lots of ponytails, just like her big sister did. Oh and she is like her big brother was too, when we turned on the tv, that was it nothing else mattered, she was in the zone! We gave her a snack of some crackers, kinds like rice cakes with a little sweet on top. She is soOoooo amazing and I cannot wait until my family is all together. I KNOW they will love each other. She is very shy at first but we have learned how to pull he out and get her to play. I am so in love with this little girl. So blessed God picked me to be her mommy. This day is much like the birth of our other two kids, so amazing and full of love and wonder. I know God is holding us and answering our and all of your prayers. Thank you guys for carrying us to our daddy, He is with us, this whole thing feels drenched in Him. Beautiful perfect day! Thank u God for the 3 children u have given us.

Back to sleep now, love u guys!
David, Kathy and Lan Ariana Grace

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Awe, this is SO beautiful. I got to see the little video clip and she's absolutely gorgeous and looked so happy. I can't wait to hear more as the days go on. God is SO amazing! Please keep updating...lol! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Lisa is going to send me the info to a sign language website. I am going to start teaching Isaac some stuff so they can be best friends =) and I guess I'll let the girls learn too....haha!

    ReplyDelete